Franchise Sales & Resales
Find the right franchise for you with Jess Bains, a Franchise Sales & Resales Consultant.
Franchises for sale across the UK.
Yes, through a third party.
BFA Associate Member: Yes.
Franchise Sales & Resales
Franchise Sales & Resales offers consultancy services to franchisors, franchisees and investors. We base our service on franchise and business sectors experience dating back to 2001; our association with professional bodies enhance our valuable advice and guidance.
Professional Service For Franchisors & Franchisees
By examining your existing recruitment practices and tailoring a programme to complement them, we can expand your franchise network. Targeting can either be geographic or focus on locating skilled investors who will succeed in a given location.
Depending on your wishes — whether you want full control of the process or prefer to take a back seat — Franchise Sales & Resales tailors service to you. We will work to understand your preferences for resales.
If you have numerous areas for resale, our dedicated Franchise Resales service provides a turn-key solution. We can also assist individual franchise owners wishing to sell their franchise as a going concern.
Franchise Resales Service comprises the following:
It is important that we gather all relevant data from you before preparing the offer documentation. This will enable us to cover all 21 key areas and includes:
- Gain a full appreciation of all aspects of your business.
- Ask key questions in relation to the audited accounts.
- Determine property details, to include detailed information on office and work areas.
- Obtain lease details, regarding when the next rent review is, how long the term of lease is and what break clauses are contained within the lease.
- Understand loans and banking charges relating to the business.
- Identify staffing levels, with full details of all employees and any redundancy packages that may affect any sale issues.
- Obtain vendor's details, up-to-date details of company directors, company secretary and accountants.
- Identify equipment, to go through an in depth inventory of essential equipment used by the business and any lease and hire purchase agreements.
- Determine the sale price detailing what is included in the selling price of your business.
Valuation & Offer Document
The comprehensive sales memorandum document we produce will included: business activities; valuation details; lease information; and hire purchase agreements. After we present our report, we will discuss the content and recommendations carefully to determine the value of your business.
Marketing & Lead Generation
Together we will agree upon a suitable marketing strategy and review it periodically to ensure it remains the best choice for your business. Portfolios of publications, websites and extensive databases containing known investors will be utilized to determine suitable candidates, then contact and advertise to them.
We will directly contact each potential candidate in order to ascertain:
- Correct and full contact details.
- Motivation and reason for interest.
- Amount of liquid funds and borrowing requirements as necessary.
- Other possible sources of capital (property, stocks, etc.).
- Action already taken to find a franchise opportunity.
We will also:
- Educate candidates about your business and their role as a franchise owner.
- Facilitate the initial introduction and fact finding calls with shortlisted candidates.
- Arrange one-to-one meetings on your behalf with suitable candidates.
- Follow up calls and provide post meeting feedback.
During negotiations, business information surrounding the customer base will be discussed. At the point of sale of your franchise, a full listing of the customer base will be provided.
Liaising with solicitors
It is vital that you get one of the best solicitors, as they are a crucial component. Liaising with commercial lawyers and franchise lawyers throughout the whole sale process on your behalf is just one of our services.
Throughout the entire process, for each step, we will customize our programme to sall in line with your objectives and the nature of your business. Within 30 days of the signing of the Franchise Agreements and receipt of payment, we would expect to receive a 10 per cent commission.
Franchise Acquisition Service
Through the Franchise Acquisition Service, we assist investors in identifying precise brands or sectors of interest. Then we can begin coming to an agreement between both parties, including negotiating terms of acquisition and a price.
Master and Area Development Sales assist franchisors in selling their rights to a master or area development franchise, whether a pre-determined region or entire country, to an investor or company that fits the approved profile.