Description: SmartPA provides administrative and business support to large corporations, SMEs and individuals both in the UK and overseas. Our expert and flexible service delivers many benefits to businesses. Opportunities: Franchise Opportunities available throughout the UK, Master Franchises available internationally. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Investment: £10,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes. Part-time: Yes.
SmartPA Franchise Video with Rebecca
Welcome to SmartPA
The business world is ever changing.
The concept of outsourcing is now firmly embedded in global industry, and is used by companies of all sizes to reduce costs, improve efficiency and ultimately to allow businesses to drive forward growth and profits.
SmartPA is the market leader in providing highly professional administration, secretarial and PA support for businesses of all sizes:
- Corporate organisations
Being a SmartPA Partner
Within the partnership we have hugely ambitious people, including:
- Those looking to start their own business, sometimes for the first time.
- Those looking to increase their existing business’ revenue stream.
- Experienced PAs who want to create a better future and a higher income for themselves.
- Professionals looking for a better work life balance so that they can work from home whilst generating higher income.
SmartPA is an expert in what makes a superb PA & Secretary. We have vast knowledge and experience in business development. We are innovators of home working and have business leaders training you about how to deliver our services on a remote basis.
Our partnership is designed to provide you with the opportunity to flourish within a corporate structure that will allow you to grow your own successful business, mitigating risk while maximising profit.
SmartPA Training and Accreditation will provide you with the knowledge and skills to develop a successful business and master delivering the SmartPA services to your clients. Our Business Coaching is delivered by business leaders with hugely successful track records. We guarantee structure, with targeted sales plan following proven strategies that ensure sales and growth.
SmartPA Business Model: Our business model is based on remote support, meaning you are permitted and encouraged to operate your business from home. This will ensure that your overheads are kept to a minimum, while helping you to maximise your own personal work-life balance. SmartPA’s centralised support is there for the occasions when you might not have not the skills set your client requires on a particular day, or if you simply need your phones answered when you are “out of the office”.
Holiday Plan: Our priority is overall sales and growth, whilst mitigating your risk as much as possible. So we created our Holiday Plan - a scheme in which the SmartPA central team will be there to support your clients if you are not. Our Centralised Support team will manage your clients, ensuring your business moves forward in your absence at the same time delivering you a profit and income.
Work Experience: Our Work Experience Programme is designed to ensure that you get a sense of what it is actually like to support clients with their requests and get an understanding of the types of tasks your clients will delegate. You will undergo some work experience where you will complete tasks that our head office clients have delegated.
On-going Support: We don’t just leave you to your own devices; we are here each month to provide you with sales and business coaching and assistance when you need it.
The SmartPA centralised team are there to support you manage all aspects of running your business, including:
- Brand building
- Growth and strategy
- Design & creation of all sales and marketing material
- Creation of your communication strategies
- Sending up to 10,000 targeted emails to your sales database
- Telephone answering when you are out of the office
- All social media
Enjoy a unique range of benefits, including:
- Being part of a recognised leading brand
- Full time sales and marketing support
- Low set-up costs and overheads
- Leaders of business providing expert training through-out this journey
- Operating system and integrated back office support
- Lead generation
- Flexibility within your chosen business model
- Ability to work from home and generate high income
- The comprehensive business in a box