The Interface Financial Group
Description: With over 40 years of experience in the business, IFG provides franchisees with a proven system, thorough training, a comprehensive risk management program and a management team with 400+ years of combined financial services experience. Opportunities: Franchise units available throughout the US, Canada, Australia and the UK. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Investment: £30,000. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes.
The Ultimate Franchise Opportunity
The IFG 50/50 Franchise
IFG provides cash flow acceleration to their business clients by purchasing selected invoices at a discount.
This is a financial service 'White Collar' franchise, usually run on a part-time basis from a home-office environment.
IFG is the only truly International franchise opportunity of its kind.
Opportunities immediately available in the UK, the US, Canada, Australia, and Ireland.
A franchise where franchisee and franchisor always work together to create success!or work together on every transaction!
- IFG 50/50 franchisees earn an above-average return on their working capital with a shared risk/reward format.
- IFG 50/50 franchisees work primarily with expanding companies that find it difficult to attract conventional funding-it’s always B2B.
- IFG 50/50 offers a virtually paperless franchise, where franchisees always operate in a professional marketplace.
IFG handles the day-to-day paperwork, while franchisees handle the 'people' relationships
The Ultimate Financial Service Franchise Opportunity built on 44 years of experience.
IFG has been in the invoice discounting business since 1972, and is a market leader providing an alternative funding source for business with its in-demand financial service.
Let our umbrella cover you with our 40 years of experience in the business, Interface provides franchisees with a proven system, thorough training, a comprehensive risk management program, a state of the art operations platform, and a management support team with over 400 years of combined relevant financial service experience.
BUT they all have the following traits in common:
- Excellent communicators
- Networkers and relationship builders
- Decision Makers
- Problem Solvers
- Self-Disciplined - taking the initiative, building & following the plan, willingness to work 'smart' rather than hard, with an established work ethic
- A strong business background
Is this you?